SUPERVISION AND CONTROL FACILITIES
The Scada software (” Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition” ) designed by Setelsa is a system that provides the user with the supervision of any field device and allows easy handling and storage of data with a client-server architecture.
- Design screens with intuitive and realistic elements that change their appearance depending on their status using graphics (jpg , SVG , BMP, WMF )
- Three-tier architecture , SCADA server, database server and client
- Thin client without installing special libraries
- Fast refresh time and performance of external devices ( 500msg )
- User flexibility to modify controls, displays , points and privileges.
- Registration of measurements, alarms and operator actions
- Web client only needs a browser to access from any terminal to application
- Reports in different formats ( pdf , xls , csv, qrp , txt ) data allowing to generate cross tables
- Trend charts allowing quick analysis of the measures contained.
- Customer Communication TCP / IP server with optimized network traffic . The only customer demand at all times the information displayed.
- Single database Access ( max.100 tags), SQL Server (recommended ) , Oracle
- Sending SMS messages to numbers selected alarm messages system
- Modem communication with external devices located at another facility.
- Supported operating systems : WindowsXP , 2003, Vista , Windows 7
- Disk space 80GB
- Minimum CPU Pentium 4
- Minimum memory 2GB
- Network Card 10/100 / 1000Mbps with TCP / IP
Architecture, main features:
-Plant control with local clients , Web and SMS.
-Centralized storage of data processed by the server.
-Quick Setup and installation of the system adapting to customer needs and user permissions.
-Client server architecture without working with high performance equipment.
-Single database for easy maintenance ensuring data integrity and quick restoration project.